Thu, Mar 17|
Power of the Pen: Communication as a Driver for Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement
Join Paul Haggard and use past project experiences to provide helpful learning for the "Power of the Pen: Communication as a Driver for Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement" event.
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
About the event
Paul Haggard's background:
• 20+ years working with C-suite and client leadership in for-profit and non-profit organizations to define communications strategy, plans and build processes and teams
• Joined Accenture Public Service in August 2015 to provide strategic counsel to client and Accenture leadership regarding various projects.
• In my six years with Accenture, I have led programs for large corporations, government agencies and non-profits in Ohio, Michigan and Minnesota.More information to come.
Project Communications: Core Competencies
- Help leadership define communications strategies and plans and build processes and teams.
- Specialize in providing communication counsel and delivery to projects.
- Provide a neutral, third-party leadership perspective on issues and challenges.
- Mobilize knowledgeable, flexible and local Communications experts who deliver.
- Drive out unique Communications challenges and opportunities and their strategic solutions by building new and leveraging existing strong, consultative relationships with leadership and decision makers.
- Partner with project delivery leaders to build new process, tools and systems across the project.
- Align and collaborate with and support other organization’s Communications staff.