Wed, Feb 16|
PMI Upstate New York - Transformational Program & Portfolio Leadership That #GSD
Join Jason Scott for this event and earn 1.5 Leadership PDUs. Use code: PMIREGION4 **PMI.org logins do not work on PMIUNY.org- please register as a Non-Member.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:45 PM EST
About the event
Jason Scott is a father, entrepreneur, philanthropist and CEO. He enables his fortune 500 clients to successfully complete global transformation projects that generate breakthrough results.
- Understand the Transformation Accelerator and the use case for all 7 Change disciplines.
- Achieve a basic understanding of an aGILE Portfolio Management Model that has been proven to work across the fortune 1000.
- Learn why everything you thought you knew about Critical Path is wrong.
- Eliminate Risk by ACTUALLY managing to the Critical Path.
- Master the Concept of Project Team Demand Management – The Missing Half of Project Success, and …
- Learn a simple and proven approach for prioritization that works at the Portfolio, Program, Team and Personal level.
Following this event, PMI UNY will also be hosting a 6 hour/PDU (paid) workshop that is a great follow up to this discussion. Description of the workshop on this site - The Art of Navigating Risk and Change. We'll mention it at the event, no pressure for attendees to also register for this - just another development opportunity for your member- we'd love more PMP's in our learning cohort!