Tue, May 10|
DASSM May 2022 - Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master
The DASSM is an advanced toolkit for Experiences Scrum Masters and Agile Pros! Course length: 14 hours Live-Virtual, Discount: 20% off for members, Use code: CoCPMI-PMG-2022, Code good for all courses offered for 2022
Time & Location
May 10, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT – May 11, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT
About the event
Organizations facing complex scaling factors and variations ought to lead and guide teams to self-management with enterprise awareness. In disruptive modern economies needs for enterprise aware planning, metrics, reporting, and team development skills can’t be neglected. Exceptional tools, techniques, and refined soft skills mark the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master’s (DASSM) certification journey. Unlike the traditional Scrum Master the DASM doesn’t have just a prescriptive formulary of set practices to deploy. The DASM approaches team development, emotional intelligence, conflict management, planning, and enterprise value streams with the unique Disciplined Agile (DA) Toolkit and clarity that once size doesn’t fit all.
This course includes an Online Practice exam and is taught by an active Coach to over 100 Scrum Masters and 15 Release Train Engineers at one of the world’s top-ten product development companies. Customized curriculum and tools provided for agile leaders with 2+ years’ experience and coaching needs beyond single teams. Take home all the tools used in class. Confidently apply them to your work the next day! Unlike similar courses this one’s tools unlock classic Lean, Management, Disciplined Agile, and Guided Continuous Improvement to help you succeed sooner. This is a value driven, hands on course. Differentiate yourself by bringing powerful tools and techniques to agile practices. The Project Management Guerrillas Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Certification Training will help step-up your agile career and the careers of those you coach!
This is Live Virtual. There are many value adds in this interactive, multi media course epitomizing good practices for the modern lean-agile practitioner who is co-located, or not.
# of days: 2
- This is an advanced course with tools and facilitation patterns for Professionals advancing past the Shu stage of Agility.
- Two years of experience working in an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
- Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) course
- Taken The Basics of Disciplined Agile online course
- Read section 1, or more, of Choose Your WoW—Complementary digital copy included with DASSM