Topic/Register: Strategic Communication Planning – Getting the Message Right!
Learning Objectives :
Strategic Communication Planning – Getting the Message Right!
This interactive workshop will explore the many aspects of Communication Planning that can have a significant impact on your project’s success! As most project managers know, communicating is a where we spend most of our time and, it can make or break the perception of project success. Come learn some best practices in communication that will improve your chances of project success through effective and efficient communications! Specific learning objectives include:
- Understanding the objectives of communication and their importance
- Applying tools for communication planning that enhance success
- Recognizing characteristics of an effective communication plan
- Creating communication plan components
- Identifying traps to avoid in communications
- Developing comfort when it’s necessary to conduct difficult conversations
- Amplifying listening skills
- Interpreting communications styles and how to use them
- Implementing best practices for e-mail
Come learn how to manage your project communications strategically!
Speaker: Pam Nintrup
Pam Nintrup, as President of Project and Process Professionals, a company that provides training, coaching and consulting on project and process management with a focus on soft skills, productivity and efficiency, Pam has helped many organizations and individuals improve their ability to deliver projects, improve processes and manage life. She has 25+ years’ experience and is passionate about helping others.
Pam is a Past President of the SWOPMI and immediate Past President of GCATD. She was honored with the Small Business Hero Award from SWOPMI for her dedication to growing the project management profession.
Register Early as pricing may vary later.